Monday 15 August 2011

Quilt Show at the NEC

A thank you to all my customers who visited me at The Festival of Quilts.  I met some lovely people - and an extra thanks to the many who travelled from abroad to visit the show.  What a fabulous show it is.  For those of you who were not able to visit the Show here are some photos of just a few of the things which took my eye + a photo of my stand of course!
Obviously my Stand on the left.  We did have some confusion with my Stand No, but by the 2nd day the people on my original stand were very good at sending people round to me.

The ammonite quilt on the right was about 4-5' tall.








Above obviously one of the winners on the left and on the right just a section of a quilt - I saw this just as I was ready for a cup of tea myself!

I love the quilt on the left for its colour mix, and well what can I say about the Sinatra Quilt.  How talented somebody is to create this in fabric - and this was actually 1 of a set of 3 (I have posted another photo on facebook of the other 2).

Well back to getting for the next exhibition - 1st-3rd September at Trafford Park (this is the replacement for G-Mex in Manchester so it will be a new venue for us all).

No comments:

Post a Comment