Wednesday 3 August 2011

Quilt Show at the NEC

Next week is the NEC Quilt Show (11th-14th August) which I am sure will be, as usual, a very busy show.  My stand no there is E15 (which is different to last year).  I will of course have the Friendly Plastic strips and pellets with me and I will be launching Kunin Felt (the one that burns) on my stand.  You will also be able to see some of the new displays for this new season.  (Not sure how many with the felt as the stocks don't arrive until today).  Hope to see you at the NEC.

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you at the show Gillian, what wonderful things you make with friendly plastic. I've had my first play with my things today :-). Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments Sharon. Hope to catch up with you at another show. Gillian

    ReplyDelete