Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Needle Felting

Here are my Needle Felting Guidelines and the photographs of some of the samples of Needle Felting which I have on my Exhibition Stand.

whooooops - they have have something on the blog and I can no longer load the photos from my computer - as an alternative here is the link to the page on my website which has all the information and the photos http://www.theframeworkshop.co.uk/needle-felting-instructions-and-examples.html  By the way if anybody is technical and knows how I do this please let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. beat of luck with your needlefelting kits GILL, I am sure they will go down a treat.
    Does your blog not talk you through loading photos?When you have written your comment you now sorry will go to mine and make a note of what to do and send another comment with instructions,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penghilang tato

    ReplyDelete