Saturday 7 July 2012

Summer Crafting Doncaster, 14th & 15th July 2012

I can't believe the Doncaster Show is only next week and that I need to pack my suitcase again!  (I don't think its been entirely emptied since Brighton in May!!!)  As my mother lives in Bridlington (my original home time) I am going to leave on Thursday so that I can visit her first, and then go back down to Doncaster to set up on Friday.  I think I might as well make the most of this opportunity to see her.

I've already started packing the boxes and the stock has been arriving over the last week - all checked in now and partly packed.  I've got a new range to show you at Doncaster:

It a beautiful range of stunning braids and sequin trims
After a few hours (and with the help of my cat last night!) they were transformed from one bag (left) into carded colours individually bagged (on the right)


I have in mind card trimmings and embellishments and for inclusion into mixed media work.  Not sure if I can get them onto the internet site yet as each packet is different.  I had great fun putting the different colours together!!

Hope to see you in Doncaster - if you would like to see more details of the show the link to the organiser is http://www.summercrafting.co.uk/.  This is the exhibition which is organised by Stephanie Weightman, ex of Create and Craft and now with QVC.

No comments:

Post a Comment