Thursday 25 August 2011

Special Bank Holiday Promotion

I have a special August Bank Holiday promotion running on the web-site until Monday 29th.  It will finish on Monday night (albeit in reality I will not be able to change it until I come in on Tuesday morning).  I've got Monday off next week!!  You will see discounts across many of the ranges, including Friendly Plastic and Greeting Cards, together with many of the mixed media items.

Now to let you know a little of what I think is good news.  Whilst I have had many appreciative comments about our web-site I am aware that now the ordering system is rather outdated and can be labourious.  I am now having the web-site updated and the whole ordering system will be much quicker and slicker.  They anticipate it will take them 2-3 weeks, but I will have to be careful not to clash with an exhibition when it goes live.  However it should be up and running by mid-late October.  I dare not leave the husband 'home alone' with a new web-site launch!!!

Hope everybody is well and enjoying Friendly Plastic.  My next exhibition is next week when it is Manchester - now at Event City, Trafford Park instead of G-Mex.  I will of course have the Friendly Plastic strips and pellets there, together with the new multi-surface paints and the Kunin felt.  Come and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment